Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

 

I found  that challenge on some blogs, and I wanted to try it for myself, because I think it will help me post more on my blog. Well the first day has passed, so I am going to start from the second, and here is what it's all about:


Day 01-Your favourite Book

Day 02-Least Favourite Book and Why

Day 03-A Book that completely surprised you (bad/good)

Day 04-Favourite book of your favorite series

Day 05-Favourite female character

Day 06-A Book that makes you cry

Day 07-A Book that’s hard to read

Day 08-An unpopular book you believe should be a Best-Seller

Day 09-A Book you’ve read more than once

Day 10-A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t

Day 11-The Book that made you fall in love with reading

Day 12-A book so emotionally draining you couldn’t complete it or had to set aside for a bit

Day 13-Favorite childhood book

Day 14-Book that should be on hs/college required reading list

Day 15-Your favorite genre

Day 16-Favorite book turned movie

Day 17-Book turned movie and completely desecrated

Day 18-The book you’re reading now

Day 19-A Book that changed your mind about a particular subject (non-fiction)

Day 20-The most surprising end

Day 21-A guilty pleasure book

Day 22-Favorite Series

Day 23-Favorite Romance Novel

Day 24What kind of reader are you?

Day 25-Favorite Autobiographical/Biographical book

Day 26-Would you like to write your book? What about?

Day 27-The most beautiful cover on your library

Day 28-An addictive book

Day 29-An Author that you completely avoid/hate wont read

Day 30And tomorrow? 

 

And to add a personal something in those posts, I will call them chapters. I'm looking forward to see the whole thing done!!

PS: I won't write the posts that I can't find a proper book for!  

2 comments: