Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Chapter 15: In Which I Write About My Favourite Genre



Classics are my delight! I just don't know why!! Well actullay I think I know why, and there exists so many reasons, you may tie to that. The first is: you never regret reading a classic! I just feel good every time I read one, it may take whatever time it takes, it is still a classic and a must read! The second is the writing style is never failing you, it always is incredible, and you're often like: " Did such humans really exist at that time?", everything is just so perfect and fascinating!! I'll tell you the third and end it up here, for if I continue it will be endlessly long, and you won't have any heart to read it, and that is: you can find them wherever you go, I mean bookstores are just full of classic, hence you endure no pain trying to get them!!
Those are classics for me and I think I will love them forevermore (God Willing)!!
 Happy Reading Dear Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment