Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Chapter 10: In Which I Talk About The Book I Wanted To Read For A Long Time But Still Haven't!



Well actually there exists a large number of books that I wanted to read but still haven't. Why I chose this book is simply because I am willing to read it very soon (God Willing), and I'm overmuch excited about it!
I have already seen almost every adaptation of it (movies and mini series), and it really made me very eager to read it! So yeah, it is a must-read after all. Happy Reading Dear Readers!

2 comments:

  1. Hello there :)
    Emma is maybe the novel I loved the most, amongst Aunt Jane's (I can't help calling her 'Aunt' xD) books. Even though the beginning was quite slow and, at some points, a little boring. But I think Emma is Aunt Jane's heroin that grows the most, during the story.
    (Sorry about grammatical mistakes, I'm obviously a non-english speaker ^^')

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is no problem!! Well I do agree that Emma is one of Jane Austen's greatest novels, and I love the story for, as I said, I saw its mini-series and loved it!!

    ReplyDelete