Pages

Friday, November 23, 2012

Chapter 23: In Which I Write About My Favourite Romance Novel!



Yes this is the very one, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen!! Obviously everyone has either read or heard about this splendid novel, but it actually is a "favourite book" for me, and I won't, ever, mind reading again and again and again. Same goes for all of Jane Austen's novels, but this one is really distinguished and blissful. Well, it is about that girl who jumps quickly on conclusions without analyzing deeply the conditions (despite her wisdom), this man that deserves the prejudice that's against him because of his excessive pride (despite his kindness), and the development of their relationship.  So it makes a Good book that everyone should read!!


Happy Reading Dear Readers!!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I think I love this book as much as you do .

    Actually what i really liked in this book is just the way Jane Austen created this "intellectual idyllic romance " between two persons that don't quite fit in their environment ...

    Anyway , she higher-ed my expectations in relationships , so now i'm basically waiting for my Darcy hahah (i think i'm going to wait a loong time won't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That you will... Anyway books are here to provide us comfort, so that we can wait without wasting time ^^

    ReplyDelete