Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Chapter 24: In Which I reveal What Kind Of Readers I Am!!!



I always fancy myself sitting in such a fashion, having my warm cup of tea, reading my book, and surrounded by beautiful furniture!!  It is the position I think is best to enjoy thoroughly a read (though I've never been in one before).. I just sit in every possible position you can imagine, and read..  The number of pages I can read in one day varies and is relative to my mood, the story of the book and my duties, but I want to be able to read at least 50 pages everyday whatever the circumstances might be. I can't figure out whether I'm a slow or a fast reader because it depends on the book: if it is worth the shot, I can stay up all the night to finish it up.. So yeah!!! I am that kind of readers and am quite satisfied with it!!

1 comment:

  1. That's cute, I always see myself in a Cottage in a jungle , it's all the trees as you can see and snow outside of the cottage, inside there is a wooden furniture and the sound of fire in fireplace. and books.

    ReplyDelete