Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Chapter 3: In Which I Write About The Book That Surprised Me In A Good Way!



This is my favourite cover for this Great Classic! This book was given to me by my cousin, and the only reason I started reading it was the fact that it was written in English. The beginning was actually boring: two men talking and an other one joining them, the three kept talking, but then things started improving in a different and exciting way. Dorian, like a child, started to discover himself, what's wrong and what's good, and here begun the struggle. All in all, this book did surprise me and I'm really grateful that I discovered it!

2 comments:

  1. We were given this book to read as a school assignment, i started reading it grudgingly at first , but got hooked to it afterwards, and now it's one of my favorites.
    I like your reviews, nice and short, straight to the point. keep it up

    Biba Chihiro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot... That is so kind of you.. Hope my blog will live up to your expectations

    ReplyDelete