Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

"Finished Reading" Aleph by Paulo Coelho!!



Read from March 07 to 23, 2013 

 

It was ok as the two stars I gave it indicate!! As I was going through its first chapters I thought it was going to become one of my favorite books. But when the author's trip began -for the the book is about a trip that the author wanted to have- my esteem of the book kept decreasing, until it became total boredom. I couldn't get what the author wanted to tell us via this book, for me the events were incoherent and without any meaningful purpose.

What made me want to read this book in the first place is the its inpiring synopsis. I wanted to know what would be Coelho's opinion about making changes when the change is needed in one's life, about improving and taking risks, but I couldn't get it even after reaching the second half of the novel. Well I wouldn't say he didn't talk about these things, but the way he used to bring them up didn't impress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment