Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Finished Reading: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins!!



Read from March 01 to 04, 2013



I so love it!! It was awesome, and I simply couldn't let go of it until I was stopped by "END OF BOOK ONE".

I love Katniss with her cleverness. At first I thought it was mere good luck that kept making things work for her, but then I realized that the key to her success was her being herself. And I felt bad for Peeta, but I have a feeling that things will get better in the next two books. Well I hope so!!

The Hunger Games are about trying to stay alive in circumstances that totally forbid it. So you can guess it takes real hardwork to win them. And that's what makes the story so exciting.

So yeah!! I finally managed to read the first book of The Hunger Games, after all the credits it was given by nearly everyone!! Obviously, I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment