Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Finished reading: Remember me? by Sophie Kinsella!!


Read from February 26 to March 01, 2013 

 

It was ok!! The things I didn't like about the book are probably more numerous that those I actually liked!!

Lexi wakes up one day in a hospital, and finds out that she has lost all the memories about the last three years. She finds herself in 2007, married to a good looking man, she's the Director of the department she was working at three years ago, and she's more beautiful and skinny. Well, all that seems perfect at first, but as she gets to know the new people around her as well as the old ones, she realizes that her life wasn't as great as she thought. So she decides to fix what was broken.

That's all. I gave it two stars because I was so bored that I had to skim through the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment