Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Finished Reading: Coraline By Neil Gaiman



Read on January 01, 2013 

 

This is my first time reading this kind of books, I mean that one with ghosts in it and poeple that look through buttons instead of their eyes and do all sort of weird and disgusting things, and I like it. It is not that I am fond of those creatures, for I don't know what morality lies in bring them up in this book, though I like the message that the author tried to send: one should be satisfied with what one own, and without difficulties life wouldn't be as interesting and as funny. I know that we have heard these things before, but I see no harm in being reminded of them from time to time. I think I dicovered heaps of new things the past year thanks to God, and I believe there will be a whole world of them to find out this year (God Willing)!

No comments:

Post a Comment