Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday!! "Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me"

 

 

Here is something new to post on my beloved blog!! It is "an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish"  as the owner of that blog explained (click here for more information). So, the list of the books I would want to receive will be:

 

1- The portrait of a lady by Henry James:

 

 2-Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy:


 

 

3- Diary of a wimpy kid by Jeff Kinney:

 

 

4- Le marriage de Figaro by Beaumarchais:



5- The adventures of Robin Hood by R. L. Green:




6- Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery:



7- A little princess by F. H. Burnett:



8- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare:


 

 

9- 1984 by George Orwell:

 

 

10- The lord of the rings by J. R. R. Tolkien:


 

 

I will be more than grateful if anyone -Santa or no Santa- will give me those books!!


PS: HAPPY READING DEAR READERS!!


4 comments:

  1. I want copies of them too.
    Wonderful meme :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Same for me!! Let me know what books you want to get!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    I love that The Diary of a Wimpy Kid is "shelved" among all these classics! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just can't help but list it there, for it really is worth reading!! I find it distinguished!!

      Delete