Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Finished Reading "The Fault In Our Stars" By John Green!



Read from October 09 to 14, 2013


With this novel, I was like "I love you John Green", and then "I hate you John Green" and then " I forgive and love you John Green", I might sound like a Drama Queen, but everything was so unfair and sad, as Augustus and Hazel would say jokingly.


I won't talk about the story, as nearly everyone is acquainted with it, but I will talk about the book, and how I felt while reading it. Actually, I experienced almost every blessed feeling and sentiment that ever existed (I know I'm exaggerating, but I hope you will cope with it). I hated and adored the book. I often said to myself that I'm never going to re-read this novel, but then I'm mostly like "that should be given another shot". I felt bad for Augustus and Hazel, but then again I couldn't help but admire their strong will while facing off their desease. 


That being said, I really like the title of this novel, it so fits the general theme of the book, and sounds so becoming and so attractive that even though it was about a girl having cancer (and you should know, dear reader, that I'm not into this kind of books) I was so excited to read it. 


I would recommend this piece of awesomeness to every living soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment