Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Finished Reading: Snow by Tracy Lynn



Read from January 29 to February 15, 2013 

 

What I liked about this book is the writing style of the author! The story couldn't in anyway impress me nor gain my esteem. I think that Tracy tried to put her own thoughts about the story of "Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs" and make something different that would actually be interesting and original, but she ended up mixing things up, although she made a success at times I daresay.

Jessica is the daughter of a Duke and a Duchess. After the death of her mother right after her being born, the duke couldn't help but despise her, and believe that she was the major cause of his beloved wife's death. Then Jessica grew up surrounded by the care of the servants, which made her no ladylike.

The father decides one day to marry and get himself an heir, but the stepmother is evil and she got Jessica into so many troubles. The latter ends up running away, because of the danger that surrounds her, and meets with the Lonely Ones, who will take care of her, and here begins her adventure.

As I said before, it wasn't that bad, and I gave it three out of five stars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment